Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall!

Pros:

1. No more days in the 90's. (or even in the 80's...that's above my 78 degree comfort zone)
2. It becomes appropriate to burn candles that smell like cinnamon or apple pie
3. Football!
4. It's close to Thanksgiving and Christmas
5. No pressure to wear tank tops over baby-gut (Sweatshirts...I love you)
6. Two words: Gas fireplace
7. The rain. Yes, that is on the pro list.

Cons:

1. Fall = hunting season = T and I are on our own while Daddy is out being a man
2. 5:00 wake-up time with Thad is going to be a lot more depressing when it is pitch-black outside (c'mon baby, let's learn to sleep in!)

Well, that's all I can think of for the Con list. According to my math, 7 is greater than 2. That means that fall is awesome. I wanted to post some pictures of my fall decor. However, upon review of these pictures, I realized that my decor is piddly, and I have apparently not been an adult long enough to accumulate a reasonable amount of fall decorations.  Instead, I will post some pictures of my super adorable little bear in his Oregon Ducks gear, which is just as good. Go Ducks.




1 comment:

  1. Too cute! And I know what you mean about not being an adult long enough... I have no decorations either...

    ReplyDelete