Sunday, December 12, 2010

Turkey Day


Long time no blog. Where shall we start? How about Thanksgiving. The simultaneously dreaded and looked forward to holiday. At heart, I love Thanksgiving. Mostly, I think, because of the food involved. There is something homey and comforting about a meal that consists of things that you put gravy on and apple pie. The plan was to head to my parents house along with pretty much every. single. member. of my family including grandparents, and aunt and uncles (even a great uncle!), not to mention all my siblings and their spouses. All in all, about 20 people. Somewhat overwhelming, but still fun at the same time. 

Aunt Megan helping Ashlyn and Thad

Uncle Seth

The Whole Clan!

Mommy and my boy

Great Grandparents
The car ride was not as awful as I expected, although I feel like we made it there in the nick of time. Thad got to play with his sweet little cousin Ashlyn. She wasn't real impressed with his skills, a year makes a pretty big difference at their age, but she did let him push her around on the lion toy. (Which we got to bring home with us. Suh-weet! He loves pushing it, and it's pretty humorous to see those little legs going).

No comments:

Post a Comment