Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quote of the Day

This quote is from a sermon given by pastor Gary Clark at our church, Eugene Christian Fellowship. We have not been to church since this guy was born!

IMG_3075

That’s a whopping 9 months for anyone who is counting. There are 2 services, but they are right in the middle of morning naptime. I am fine with taking him and putting him in the nursery if it is during normal awake time, but I just can’t get myself to skip one of his naps. Eventually, he will move to one nap instead of two, hopefully at a convenient early afternoon time. Here’s to hoping. Luckily we have a tech-savvy church which posts all of their sermons online, and I decided that I would catch up by listening to a sermon while I am on the elliptical rather than watching junk on HGTV. (I’m just joking, it’s not junk, I love you HGTV). And so, while listening to the sermon from WAAAY back in April, I heard this quote, which struck a note in my mind.

“Your system is perfectly designed to get you the results that you are getting”

No comments:

Post a Comment