Monday, May 5, 2014

Worst. Blog. Ever.

Who doesn’t love a blog that is updated every 2 months? So interesting. If only nothing had been happening these last 2 months, then I wouldn’t feel so overwhelmed about catching up. Yikes. So I suppose I will go in little chunks. Let’s start with the boys’ birthdays:

In our family we have babies in clumps (seriously…not on purpose, but clumps), so our boys’ birthdays are 10 days apart. So far, we have just had shared family birthdays, and with Thad just now turning 4, haven’t really felt the need to do a friend birthday yet. I suppose that will be necessary by next year.

Each boy got a special birthday breakfast of sprinkle-filled pancakes the morning of their birthday. Only Thatcher got his picture taken somehow.

IMG_6110

I had been planning (AKA pinning) ideas for a pirate-themed birthday party. Then Thad told me that they wanted a “super-hero-cowboy” party. What does that even mean? I don’t know, but here is what it looked like:

IMG_6126 IMG_6124

Those there are superhero cowboys.

IMG_6158

And that’s what superhero cowboy cakes look like (???) Or at least my best attempt. The cakes were not actually very good. Not my best effort. But they were perfectly happy.

IMG_6209

No comments:

Post a Comment