Friday, October 15, 2010

Projects!

Once I get a new project in my head, it floats around in there until I get it done. So, I busted out these projects to clear some space in there. First, I made a new bathrobe. I have one already, but it is a shorter style and a thicker material. I wanted one that is full length and made out of flannel. I really liked the pattern of this flannel material. Note to Self: sewing patters are really difficult to follow! I am used to flat, square things when quilting, 3-dimensional is more difficult for me. I got stuck a couple of times, and had to have both my mom and Justin's mom help me along the way. But, eventually, I figured it out. I really like it, it's quite comfy. 


My other project was a Christmas stocking for Thad. I made stockings for Justin and I the Christmas before we got married, and since it's T's first Christmas, I thought I'd better get one done for him. Justin still wants me to add T's name on it, so I might have some more work to do, but I'm calling it good for now....

1 comment: