Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post-Christmas Coma

Well I'm not sure what else there is to blog about besides how cute my child is. Christmas went off without a hitch. My parents came the weekend before Christmas, stayed from Sunday to Tuesday, then Justin's parents arrived on Thursday and left yesterday, so lots of time with guests. Thad kept to his usual routine, napped great and slept well, which makes his awake time much more pleasant.
Santa outfit from Justin's uncle. He was cool with the outfit, but the hat pushed him over the edge.
Checking out a new toy
Spiffy Christmas Day outfit from my mom


Making a mess, as usual

Wow, what a cute boy.


Hokey-Pokey Elmo

Duck camping chair that I couldn't pass up in the store.   
One of his favorites, basketballs the perfect size for little hands
Happy boy = Happy mamma



No comments:

Post a Comment