Saturday, February 19, 2011

Numero Dos: Miracle Cookies

There are a handfull of blogs that I read on a regular basis, and I got this recipe from one of them; although I can’t remember which. Does that count as giving credit? The recipe is for Peanut Butter Cookies, which I love, but the awesome thing about it is that it has only 3 ingredients. Three? Whaaa? How can that be?, you ask? Answer: I don’t know. But it does work.

1 egg

1 cup sugar

1 cup peanut butter

IMG_3205

The recipe can be doubled or tripled. I made a single batch, and I make big cookies, so I got under 2 dozen out of this recipe, maybe only about 14 actually….In the blog (of un-remembered title), it claims that these are just as good a regular peanut butter cookies. They are not. I am a picky cookie-eater. They must be soft, they must be delicious. These are decent. They’re good, but not delicious. However, they would come in handy as a last minute  I-need-to-bring-dessert idea. And you can’t beat 3 ingredients. Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

No comments:

Post a Comment