Friday, February 24, 2012

Icing on the Cake

Well I thought I was done with the nursery. That was until my friend came by and brought me lunch and a baby gift. When I first decided to do owl’s in Thatcher’s room, I searched for different owl things online. I found this SUPER cute owl sheet. However, being my cheap self (FRUGAL!), there was no way I was going to buy a $36 sheet. But, my friend, being the sweet and thoughtful person that she is, decided to spoil me!

IMG_5143

Seriously, how cute. Here is a close up of the fabric:

IMG_5144

Fits right in with the décor. Looks pretty perfect!

IMG_5146

Waiting impatiently for the arrival for the child to go in the crib. Especially now that a few little stretch marks have popped up. What the heck??? I didn’t get any with Thad, and it’s a bit concerning since I still have over 3 weeks to go. Not that I expect an awesome looking stomach after this, but stretch marks, no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment