Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Meet and Greet

I can’t believe I never posted anything on this! There were three new grandsons in my family this year; My sister’s son Colby (Jan 18th), Thatcher (March 20th) and my brother’s son Ezra (March 28th). In June, Mom had a giant party at their house for family and friends to meet the new babies. It was also our first time meeting Ezra since my brother and sister-in-law live in California. Needless to say, it was a giant fiasco. Super fun, but also super craziness.

IMG_1550

IMG_1570

IMG_1601IMG_1605IMG_1617IMG_1795

IMG_1636

IMG_1733

Oh man, can you imagine what is going to be like when those three are 2 year olds? So much fun. Especially with good role models like Ashlyn and Thad. Ha! I can’t wait. I always love spending time with my family. In my dreams, we live in the same town and get to spend way more time together. In real life, we live a few hours a way at best, and a state away at worst. I guess you just need to enjoy the time together when you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment