Thursday, December 12, 2013

Technical Difficulties

When I was working on my Halloween post, I had major problems getting it to post from Windows Live Writer onto my blog itself. Justin helped me trouble shoot, and in the end, it seems to fix the problem when I downloaded a different version of Writer, and re-posted everything. I spent DAYS trying to figure it out, and had put a lot of time into writing the post itself, so I was really relieved when it finally worked and happy the problem was solved. It isn’t. The exact same thing happened with my most recent post. So frustrating. I’m keeping that one saved and starting something new in hopes that it will magically start working again, and I will be able to post this as well as go back and post my last update. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment