Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine’s Day

Third post of the day…why stop now?? Just wanted to post a few pictures of the sweet Valentine’s I got from the boys:

IMG_6028 IMG_6029

Thanks, Justin, for taking the time to help them make those for me. Quite precious.

IMG_6030

And…the grapevine heart wreath that I found in the street on garbage day. That’s a true story. And a layered cardboard heart craft that the boys made. You may also notice in the background the lovely roses my wonderful husband got me for our 7th anniversary on the 10th. We were supposed to leave on Saturday for a night away at a resort with our good friends, unfortunately, our plans came to a crashing halt by this ridiculousness:

IMG_5962

Seriously, Oregon? I don’t think I have had a night away with my husband since our anniversary LAST year. Thankfully, all parties involved (including grandma and grandpa who are watching the boys, our friends, and their babysitters), were able to reschedule for another two weeks from our original date. The fun is still going down, ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment